Publication and Website Awards: A Certificate of Merit is presented in the four club sizes for the entry judged best in each category.
- Membership brochures, leaflets or other publications designed to increase membership or bring public awareness to your club.
- Publications, such as newsletters, magazines and bulletins that are distributed at least three times per year.
- Social Media and Websites that promote your club and the objectives of FGCCT and NGC. At least a portion of the site must be available to be viewed by the public.
- Digital Media Presentations for the best digital presentation recorded and submitted in the following categories: History/Archives, Garden Tours, Flower Shows, Club Projects and Programs.
- Manuals and Handbooks supporting FGCCT and NGC objectives.
- Educational Publications promoting FGCCT and NGC objectives in design, the environment, landscape, gardening, horticulture, therapy, etc.
- A National Garden Week promotion that shows community awareness throughout the entire week and includes local and or state proclamations.
Please review the Awards Manual for more details.
Publications are submitted electronically with few exceptions using the following forms:
- Digital Media Award
- Membership Awareness Award
- Promotion of NGC Week Award
- Publication Award
- Social Media Award
- Website Media Award
The Public Relations Chair may be contacted for more information.
Award Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org