The following list of Bills and Acts were passed into Connecticut law in October 2022.
- PA-22-29 HB 5201: An Act concerning public health concerns in the acquisition of water companies. (16 pages)
- PA 22-143 SB 238: An Act concerning revisions to certain Environment related statutes. (9 pages)
- PA 22-144 SB241: An Act concerning Boating safety. (1 page)
- PA22-83 SB116: An Act concerning notification of pesticide applications near lakes and ponds. (1 page)
- PA22-51 HB5141: An Act concerning the protection of certain Fish species. (1 page)
- PA22-142 SB 120: An Act concerning the use of Chlorpyrifos on golf courses.
- SB#00120: Passed to prohibit use of chlorpyrifos on golf courses and for nonagricultural use and to restrict the use of neonicotinoids for nonagricultural use.
- SB#00241: Boating Laws
- SB#00004: Reduce carbon emissions
- PA 21-58 SB 1037: An Act concerning solid waste management. (Will be effective Jan. 1, 2023) (19 pages)
Gerri Giordano, FGCCT Legislation/Government Action Chair